10 Jun Luxury Wildlife Accommodation
Journey to the World of Wildlife, Luxury Accommodation Included
Modern mankind is fortunate. People have choices and the freedom to decide what constitutes their own, individual likes, dislikes, and priorities. Some focus on the simplest of things, whilst others may have the same or similar values, but prefer to appreciate and enjoy luxury, when and wherever possible.
This almost invariably includes their lodging, be it in an international city or in the African bushveld, the home of South Africa’s famous animals. When living standards are involved, it is a priority aspect of the travels and tours of many. Luxury accommodation and superb service represent the importance and priority that they accord to their lodging and lifestyle standards.
Numerous lovers of nature and superior creature comforts look forward to the inimitable experience of luxury lodging, sensational culinary delights, unparalleled Big Five safaris, and the unique, peaceful tranquillity of Limpopo Province’s Welgevonden Private Game Reserve and Fifty Seven Waterberg.
The reserve is located in the wondrous Waterberg region, and is home to Fifty Seven Waterberg, our multi-award winning lodge, which offers discerning guests the best of five-star accommodation. The private lodge is set in the heart of prime wildlife habitat, where there are more than 50 mammal species and in excess of 300 bird species recorded thus far.
Life Cycle in the Wild
It is a relatively short journey to enter Welgevonden and arrive at Fifty Seven Waterberg’s remarkably luxurious lodge destination. In Welgevonden and all around Fifty Seven Waterberg, wild animals go about their own journey through life. Each species acts according to its own, totally natural life cycle – feeding, finding mates, continuing individual bloodlines, and surviving the onslaughts of predators and competitors.
Wildlife Journey to Luxurious Accommodation Destination
As a guest at Fifty Seven Waterberg, the prequel to your wildlife journey takes you from Johannesburg or Pretoria to Welgevonden’s West Gate, about two and a half to three hours by road, after leaving the city. The fundamentals of the rest of your wonderful journey are about to begin.
- Safely and securely park your vehicle, once you have entered the West Gate.
- Be warmly greeted by one of Fifty Seven’s rangers, who takes you on the first step of your wildlife journey to your luxury accommodation at the lodge, your luxurious destination. Along the way, you will get the lay of the land, see some of the features and creatures of Welgevonden, which cross your path, and you will most likely have your first exciting sightings.
- Arrive at Fifty Seven Waterberg lodge, where you will receive a sincere South African welcome and an introduction to your own private, thatched chalet, a very spacious unit with windows and sliding glass doors, plus a private patio/deck, all offering magnificent views of Welgevonden’s 35 000 hectare wildlife domain.
- Exclusivity and privacy are features of luxurious accommodation and amenities, so each chalet is set a discreet distance away from its counterparts, ensuring both aspects.
- All meals are provided and are of gourmet standards.
- Two daily game viewing safaris on open, all-terrain vehicles are included in your tariff, while the likelihood of seeing the Big Five at safe, close quarters is almost guaranteed.
To this lovely mix, simply add exceptional personal service and attention to detail at Fifty Seven Waterberg, plus the plentiful game that thrives in Welgevonden, and your luxurious game experience and journey is complete.