21 Sep Luxury Private Game Lodge
The Advantages of Luxury Private Game Lodges Compared to Other Alternatives
There are four words that are synonymous with enjoying an entire holiday or shorter break in one of South Africa’s iconic bushveld wilderness areas, without any compromise on the standard of luxury creature comforts.
We refer to “luxury private game lodge”, the new benchmark in exclusive accommodation and amenities in this country’s private game parks. There’s no need to describe other alternatives that don’t comply with benchmark standards.
A Delightful Surprise
If you haven’t yet had the pleasure of staying at a luxury private game lodge and in particular, at Fifty Seven Waterberg, you’re in for a delightful surprise from the very moment of your arrival, throughout your stay, and way beyond your departure.
Memories are Made from This
This is the stuff of which enduring and endearing memories are made. You’re very likely to return to Fifty Seven Waterberg in the future, again and again. Once is never enough; our guest records confirm this sentiment.
Unique Experience in Unique Species’ Natural Habitat
Moreover, each game lodge experience is unique, and not necessarily because there are marked changes at the lodge, but because each and every encounter with South Africa’s game species, living freely in their natural habitat, is unique. No two game drives or hikes in the bush are identical, since wild creatures’ behaviours are always unpredictable, as many an experienced ranger, visitor, nature lover, and wildlife photographer will attest to.
A Few Features of Our Private Lodge Facilities
Genuine, sincere, and legendary South African hospitality.
- Graded 5-star luxury resort.
- Privacy par excellence – a private game lodge in a private game park that forms part of the Waterberg Biosphere Reserve, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Surrounded by thousands of hectares of unspoiled, peaceful bushveld tranquillity.
- Big 5 game-viewing opportunities.
- 5 luxury guest suites, each located a discreet distance away from the next, as well as the main lodge buildings, offering inimitable views from private patios.
- Limited number of intimately set guest accommodation suites ensure that dedicated personal service and discreet privacy is maintained throughout guests’ unique bushveld and wildlife experience.
- Delicious cuisine prepared by our talented chef and his assistant.
- Rates include full-board stay plus game drives twice daily in an open game-viewing vehicle, in the informative company of our guide, who knows just when and where to take you to view Waterberg’s wildlife species.
If 5-star luxury makes you happy and the magic of the bushveld beckons you, a break or holiday at our luxury private game lodge simply must be at the top of your to-do list. We look forward to providing all that you require to tick it off as being done.