28 Feb Luxury Bushveld Accommodation
Laid-Back Luxury Accommodation in Malaria-Free Waterberg Bushveld
Unless you’re an extreme adventure aficionado, you probably look forward to taking a break to relax, unwind and remove yourself from everything that forms part of your regular routine, responsibilities and environment.
You recognise the short- and long-term value of resting and recharging your mind, body and soul. Invariably, your quest to do so involves nature, plus the opportunity to be surrounded by all the comforts and luxuries that you desire, without having to lift a finger. That’s a real laid-back holiday break.
At Fifty Seven Waterberg, our private game lodge, tucked away in the pristine Waterberg Biosphere Reserve, we offer you all of this and much more, including luxury bushveld accommodation, in keeping with our 5-star grading status.
Luxury may be a relative concept; one man’s luxury may well be another’s ordinary, but our 5-star luxury surpasses most expectations. It begins with our accommodation in the heart of the bushveld wilderness, the habitat of a huge array of wild creatures, but it doesn’t end there.
Somehow, upon encountering true luxury in the midst of bushveld terrain, removed from the usual signs of mass human habitation, opulence seems even more grand than usual, perhaps because it’s unexpected, regardless of how much information one might have in advance. It certainly seems so, judging by the delighted response of our guests at Fifty Seven Waterberg. Here’s what to expect:
- Guest numbers are curtailed to ensure that each and every visitor receives the discreet, dedicated personal service that goes hand in hand with guest accommodation and sincere South African bushveld hospitality.
- Five separate, thatched luxury suites provide superb accommodation for visitors. Our suites are exceptionally spacious; each unit occupies at least 80 square metres, larger than many fancy 2/3 bedroom townhouses in the city.
- A king-sized bed, beautifully dressed in top-quality bed linen, graces each bedroom which looks out through large glass-paned wooden sliding doors, across your private deck to the bushveld beyond.
- Just in case you’re tempted to work, the rooms are equipped with a desk and comfy armchair in an area just off the spacious bedroom.
- Elegant interior décor has been chosen to blend with the bushveld surroundings without compromising on luxury.
- In the bathrooms, gently curving bathtubs resemble the curve of a wave, while elegant built-in shelving emulates more natural curves, in beautiful contract with the straight angles of wooden window frames and walls. (It is said that there are no straight lines in nature and here at Fifty Seven Waterberg, you’re in the heart of a natural paradise – the bushveld).
- Our guests are most welcome to make use of all the facilities in and around the main lodge building. These include a relaxing, comfy lounge where a lovely log fire is lit on chilly nights, the enormous deck with a crystal clear, blue infinity pool, loungers and four-poster curtained lounging beds, and the reed enclosed boma with a central, stone clad fire pit – perfect for a romantic drink and/or starlit dinner, or simply relaxing while gazing at the stars on high.
Want for Nothing
Whether you believe in the power of the written word or that a picture is worth a thousand words, nothing beats a personal experience. Seeing is believing. So, why don’t you book your luxury bushveld accommodation at Fifty Seven Waterberg and come and see/feel/hear/absorb and experience what we’re all about in person?