05 Mar Lovely Luxury at a Private Game Lodge in Limpopo
Lovely Luxury at a Private Game Lodge in Limpopo
Star rating in this country is accomplished in accordance with the grading criteria of the TGCSA (Tourism Grading Council of South Africa), the official body tasked with inspecting, assessing, and evaluating establishments that apply for nationally and internationally recognised, accepted, and trustworthy star grading.
Grading stars run from one to five, with five being the most luxurious and top of the list.
Stars that Guide and Inform
The TGCSA’s ratings are designed to inform, as well as act as guidelines for discerning guests and their expectations. Typically, lodges are upmarket concerns, which offer high-end, luxurious accommodation, amenities, and personal services, enabling guests to relax, enjoy, and have fun, completely carefree, without any effort or exertion.
Luxury Five-Star Private Game Lodge
Fifty Seven Waterberg is our luxury five-star game lodge in the Waterberg region of South Africa’s Limpopo Province.
Limited Guests and Limited Luxury Accommodation
Fifty Seven Waterberg is a private lodge that only admits a maximum of ten guests at a time to occupy five luxury thatched chalets, which are set a discreet distance away from one another, as well as the main lodge with its grand, welcoming communal guest areas.
Chalets are at least 80 square metres in extent, elegantly furnished and appointed in the colours, hues, shades, textures, and patterns that evoke Africa, in uncompromising luxury, particularly when seen against the background and in the heart of an untamed, undeveloped, extensive natural bushveld terrain.
Luxury Lodge’s Wildlife Neighbours
- More than 50 mammal species, which include the famous, fabulous Big Five.
- Unusual, less frequently seen game animals like the pangolin, brown hyena, aardvark, and aardwolf.
- More than 300 bird species have been recorded to date.
- Outstanding game viewing opportunities on Daily guided game drives aboard an open, all-terrain vehicle, and an up-close and personal experience of the rich, diverse wildlife, which has never been hunted, and is thus undisturbed by the human guests in our luxury lodge vehicles.
- Private vehicles are not allowed into the reserve or at our lodge. This, plus the limited guest numbers ensure human impact on the environment and our wildlife neighbours is minimal, and that you enjoy the maximum excitement and fun of getting really close to game.
- Diverse, water-rich habitat that is ideal for the reserve and area’s biodiversity and diverse wildlife, plus Welgevonden Game Reserve and Fifty Seven Waterberg luxury lodge’s harmonious environmental conservation initiatives and outstanding game viewing and wildlife experiences
Make the most of your stay in our wonderful Waterberg bushveld wilderness, in the ultimate luxury offered by the friendly, knowledgeable staff and committed management at Fifty Seven Waterberg, your lovely, five-star luxury game lodge in Limpopo.